The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunted Cow Tippers

Just tip 'em

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When We joined THCT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceweed
Admin

When We joined THCT Empty
PostSubject: When We joined THCT   When We joined THCT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Original Poster: lifetaker9
Talk bout when u started FS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: lifetaker9
when i first joined this guild i was just looking for a place to go. but now i love this family almost as much as the game its self actually i love this guild more. i hope that the differences can be set aside and we can shine as one

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: TheSlope
When I first joined this guild, I was sorely disappointed with the total lack of structures and gold. There were no members and and no rules. It was a great void. As I walked blindly across this barren, black wasteland, I bumped into something large and hairy. I wasn't really sure what it was, but I new it shouldn't be upright. So, after pondering this issue for a few moments, I tipped the stink. And the rest is history, present and future

Reply: PellEll
When I first joined this game, I thought it was only going to be for a short time, like most of the others I have tried. Until on day out wondering around, I get this guild invite form Melk, inviting me to THCT. I was looking at other guilds but I was not high enough in levels. So I joined and requested that two other friends of mine join. We are all part of this guild now. I am having more fun with this guild than I thought I would ever have. I DO NOT want to see this guild become anything else but a family, and fun is first. This makes me feel like a kid again. Just my thought and I hope I do not offend anyone. Have a awesome day.

Reply: Silverwun
When I first joined, I had no idea what I was doing. I had no experience with any game like this before. A friend had told me about games like this and it sounded like an interesting way to kill some time. I stumbled around a bit at first, then Melker invited me to join the guild. Since then, I still know very little:), but I'm learning and having fun. What makes the Hunted Cow Tippers unique is our guild founders and officers, and how they set this whole thing up - with the focus on fun, family, and developing friendships.

"MOOOO?" asked the cow after being tipped.

"Cause you messed with the wrong Herd".

Reply: seph003
As usuall, i was supposed to be working but was bored. So i opened my firefox and searched for browser based rpg games and this was one of the first on the list so i said WTF why not try it then some noobish nonfactor attacked me so i bountied him then he said "you should join our guild", even bigger so here me is

Reply: Sinho6
Saw an advertisement, clicked on it, and figured a few things out, no tutorials here. I killed Rats, Natives, and whatnot, until around level 4 still bumbling around the first realm, I found the forums. There I learned most of what I know, and posted in a game... send the person above you something. I sent the person above me a generous gift of 1 FSP, and fogrizzle gave me a generous gift of an invitation.

Once I learned what to do and where to hunt, it was a race against SWATpanda for level 20.

On how I got my job...

around level 30, I became immensely interested in the Wiki. I saw other guild pages, and I looked for ours, but couldn't find it. I asked around, and I got the general idea that fogrizzle was going to make it. After waiting a few days, I grew impatient and created it myself. I added a small history, rules, ranks, and a list of gear. It wasn't that good at all, it was before the handy chart, it was before the Hide function. It wasn't as big though, so that was good. I got some nice compliments for making it. I slowly improved it, updating the weapons and rules and everything else. One day, TS asked if I would do a guild job. I said yes, and he ranked me Stockyard Hand. I had no idea what to do, until TS sent a mass about it...

and then contempt suddenly disappeared and I became Manager. >.<

On the wiki page... well... let's just say I improved it, especially the gear section.

Reply: Iceweed
Saw an ad on some random page that I don't remember. I just finished my 8th grade year and was bored to death, so i figured "What the heck?" I looked over the game and, due to some very unfortunate timing, had to leave to do some family chores. I eventually came back joined and immediately got the gist of the game. It was fun, non-time consuming and perfect for me.

I eventually figured that I should join a guild. Unfortunately, I still didn't get the whole "inactive" thing and I tried to join a bunch of guilds that weren't gonna accept me anytime soon.

At about level 7 I got an invitation from my predecessor, Keough03. Of course, I joined instantly. I quickly discovered that I had made the right choice(although i didn't have many choices ). I rose through the ranks fairly quickly, but when I was a dog tipper it was announced that Keough wouldn't be able to play much anymore. Not wanting the guild to suffer from lack of recruits I offered myself up as a replacement, and was accepted.

Reply; projectd
When i first joined..hmm..can't seem to remember clearly, beside trying to always get fsp rewards. :p

Also thct was my first guild

Reply: Federicus
Well, my history with the guild is this:

i was really, really bored with the game (at first i didn´t like it to much, let´s be honest ANYONE can have fun killing rats and natives ), when suddenly i read a MSG at the FSBox that a new guild was looking for new members (i think that was the only time that the guild use the FSBox to recluit members) so i send a msg to TS applying for the Guild:

We were no more that 10-15 members: Ts, Fog, Fizz, Stone, Thunder, Todaykills and MIHNEAVOIC. The other were, like me; the new recluiters... i was the only one who pass the level up period of that group

Reply: datum
ot invitation from Melk....
Wondering should i join or not...
Read Melk's profile... then a little bit interested...
Read Ice's profile... even more interested...
Get a little bit bored doing some quests...
Then i realized i have guild invitation...
i accepted it...
and never regret it

btw, tribute to sku1slicer (i believe this is the one who randomly hit Seph LOL ) , feltin, and soltari... 3 tippers who become my rival at that time and now MIA...

Reply: thet52
When i joined i didint now anything about the gsame i didint no whats was so good about buffs i had no idea whatt guilds were and wat were so great aboutthem then i intered and started 1 hiting and earlyer i was lucky to survive a fight lol i was probaly the worts fs player ever before i joined the thct
Back to top Go down
https://thct.forumotion.net

When We joined THCT
Page 1 of 1