The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunted Cow Tippers

Just tip 'em

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you come up with your Fallensword name?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceweed
Admin

How did you come up with your Fallensword name? Empty
PostSubject: How did you come up with your Fallensword name?   How did you come up with your Fallensword name? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:40 pm

Original Poster: Iceweed
The subject says it all. I thought it would be fun.

I'll go first:

My name has 2 parts so i'll explain each.

"Ice" is the main part of my name. All my usernames have to do with in some manner. Basically, ice is the only still "element."(Unless you can't earth, but I don't) It is the only one with potential energy and it has infinite potential. That is what I like about it.

Now for the non-scientifical part.

I added "weed" because right before I found this game, I had helped my dad pull weeds from our backyard. Simple enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: fogrizzle
My name is basically a mickey take of all the people that say "foshizzle" and all that crap.

Me and a friend of mine had been taking the piss earlier and i came up with it when i went to sign up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: Sinho6
So I created a random word that's short and coincidentally can be shortened to be "sin"...

And I added my (used to be) favorite number at the end. Done.

Reply: Melker04
Obviously I have nothing better to do at work besides post replies My name is a play on my last name. Someone waaaaayyy back in Jr. High switched the first letter of my first name with the first letter of my last name, hence Melker. The 04 was my football, hockey, and baseball number throughout my active lifestyle. So ever since I have been known as Melker04. And now you know the rest of the story...

Reply: zombie42
i had just started reading wold war z and i was thinking of a name and my normal game user name monick42 popped in to my head and i thought Na, zombie...zombie...well 42 is my usual number so, zombie42 in the undead flesh was made

Reply: ferkitot
Ferkitot comes from two things: Ferk and itot.
Ferky is what my sister calls me, though in reality, she just switched the P of my name into an F and then added a y. I also use these as my "username" in LAN games.
itot really comes from utot, which means fart. this came from my sister again because she had probably gotten tired of ferky and decided to add a suffix. hence, ferkitot.

p.s. - I would really be interested in blubblub's reason for choosing that name. The name has absolutely no connection to his name, and the only connection I see between the name and the person is... the belly, which goes... blubblub. kidding! he loves me lol

Reply: blubblub
it was random. i didnt think id take this game seriously. i would have gone phixion if i did

Reply: Lylac
I chose Lylac because I love purple, and not because of the flower. My husband's lan name is WyldFyr, so I decided to steal his idea of using a 'y' for and 'i'. Technically, I love the specific color of purple called Aubergine. But I don't like that as name for myself, Lylac is simple.

Reply: Sevenina
Seven Ina

seven = 7 ( favorite number )
ina = i don't know ^^

Reply: seph003
My normal user name is sephiroth003 (hints the avatar) but when I created this game I didn’t feel like typing all that so I abbreviated

sephiroth003 was the first name i used when i started playing my very first online game. i wanted Sephiroth but it was taken and the game gave me random alternatives so i just picked sephiroth003 and have stuck with it ever since.

Reply: Federicus
Well...

My real name is Federico... so, i changed it a little bit, and added the "us"... FedericUS...

that´s all, not a great thing...

Reply: Larranga
Larranga came from Por Larranaga my favorite cuban cigar brand. I just dropped a vowel.

Reply: thet52
Personaly I dont know..thet46 as been my onlien name for 2 years i changed to thet52 1 year ago i dont now w i changed the number and thet i think was for somthiing like The T rather childesh but i was 9 when i made that up..also t is the firs letter of my name so thast why th t otherwise i dunno I fel same as sin names dotn rely need to have a meaining..so yeah thats why i used thet52 im tuhniking of channg my standerd name to my faifort ad also lucky number 17 so thet17 but ive become so truseted with thet52 that i cant decde

Reply; TheSlope
TheSlope is my bar's nickname. It sits on the West Slope of Portland, OR. West Slope Bar & Grill is it's right name, but I thought "The Slope" sounded cooler

Reply: LadyBarr
Barr is my middle name. I just thought the lady would give it some bonus character
Back to top Go down
https://thct.forumotion.net

How did you come up with your Fallensword name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted Cow Tippers :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: