The Hunted Cow Tippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunted Cow Tippers

Just tip 'em

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show yourself!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceweed
Admin

Show yourself!!! Empty
PostSubject: Show yourself!!!   Show yourself!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Original Poster: Federicus
So... let´s make something to know each a little more. Just an idea, post something to describe you and show to the rest of the Gm8 the real boy/girl behind the screen.

Let´s start with me...

Name: Federico
Hobbies: Play football (soccer for the US people), Punk rock music, gym.
Favorites Bands: Violadores, Dos Minutos, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Buzzcocks....
Ocupation: I´m at the university (Universidad de Buenos Aires), to be a lawyer... and i run a small store with my parents.

Well that´s all for now... please 1 post per MEMBER!!! (i will edit this adding new ideas from other members). You can add as many thing you want (like if you got are living in other country, married, sons, anything you want to describe you better).

If anyone, want to upload a pic showing yourself, your city, family, etc... feel free to do it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: Iceweed
Name: Bob
Hobbies: Nebraska football, basketball, soccer, video games, and during the summer I volunteer at a local animal shelter.
Favorite Color: Scarlet
Favorites Bands: Blink182, Plus44, and anything alternative rock or indie.
Occupation: A student starting his freshman year in a couple months

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: zombie42
Name: Ty(tyler)
Hobbies: sport's:skateboarding, ,video games(shooter's),music,
Favorites Bands: Bad Religion,Mighty Might Bosstones,less Than Jake,Rancid,The Loved One's,The Gaslight Anthem,Teenage Bottlerockets
Ocupation: high school student<2 year>
Favorite Foods:chicken
Favorite color:Orange

Reply: Sinho6
Hobbies: Basketball
Favorites Bands: No favorite band... my favorite song is "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace though
Favorite Foods: Pizza!
Favorite Color: Red

There's something more about me, but the rest I won't reveal.

Reply: fogrizzle
Name: Martin
Hobbies: Skateboarding, listening to music, playing FallenSword!
Favorites Bands: Enter shikari, Circa Survive, Saosin, Death cab for cutie..and many many many more
Ocupation: 5th year of high school. Studying graphics design, product design, technilogical studies, hoping to go into architecture or engineering

Reply: Lylac
Name: Jen
Hobbies: Crafts, Sewing, Photography, Games (computer and board), Photo manipulation and Graphic Design
Favorites Bands: Pink
Favorite Foods: Potatoes
Favorite Color: Purple

Reply: TheSlope
Name: TS
Hobbies: Run a bar, partying, family time, FS, partying, disk golf, TV sports and partying
Favorite Foods: Beer :p
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Favorites Bands: Metallica, AC/DC, Van Halen, Zep, -whew, I'm dating myself here :p I also like a lot of the new rock out there. My cousin, Keith, is the guitarist for Ekotren.

I'm a proud husband and father. I have a 21 month old daughter (Zoiee Rose) and a son to be born August 26th (Zaydyn Xavier). I played all the mainstream sports when I was a wee lad. Now I stick to golf and slow-pitch softball - again, dating myself. What little gaming I do, is all strategy type stuff. Warcraft (not WoW), Starcraft, Civilization, SIM City, etc... I have completed all those, so I am hooked on FS because it is constantly evolving. I currently only playing FS and probably a lot more than my wife wants me to

Reply: Melker04
Name: Melk, but no need to be formal, Mr. Melk will work
Hobbies: Sculpting dryer lint, urinating in other people's yards, and selling llama spit. Oh yeah and watching college football
Occupation: I am not sure if it is an occupation, cause I don't work too often. Though my title is Cellular RF Technician II
Favorite Foods: Monkey brains, pizza, and fish head soup
Favorite Color: Blue and Gold, Go Irish!
Favorites Music: Death Metal, gospel, and gangsta rap

Reply: Sevenina
Name: Guilherme
Hobbies: Play football ( soccer ), play guitar, swim, play FS ( greatest game ), go out with friends ( the best! )
Who I Am: Very nice people trying to make new friends. I am at 7 grade, have a lot of friends.

Reply: SilverWun
Name: Mike
Hobbies: Football, basketball, soccer, softball, writing
Food: Italian
Color: Red

Jealous of the adorable pictures of kids: unfortunately my wife and I can't - but I find other ways to work with and help kids - volunteering in youth sports and special olympics.

Reply: Larranga
Name: John

Age: lets just say that I've been to a high school reunion.

Hobbies: Cigars, cooking, bull terriers (starting my own breedership soon) , harley davidsons (riding and wrenching)

Married no kids

Reply: projectd
Name: TY =shorten name
Hobbies:Games,anime.cartoons,Sports,etc,etc.....
Favorites songs: Apologize, In the end, and alot more!!
Ocupation:Junior this year

Reply: seph003
Name: Tim
Age: Old enough to be your dad, and young enough not to want to be!
Hobbies: Playing Football, Playing video games, Designing stuff, Reading, Drawing/Painting, Watching Anime
Favorite Color: Red and Pine Green
Favorites Bands: Metallica, AC/DC, Ozzy, Disturbed, Breakin Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold (favorite band)

Reply: lifetaker9
Name: DJ
Hobbies: All mainstream sports, cars, youth center
Favorite Bands: Disturbed, System of a Down, Three days grace
Favortie color: Red, white, and black. GO!! Badgers

Not married but i love kids. i work with a youth center to help kids stay on the right path. i help one homeless get a job and a apartment.

I love kids... and hope to have one or two. i hope there like melks and lylacs kids

Reply: veganu95
Name: Ashley
Hobbies: Writing Poetry, Listening to music, Readig, chilling with friends, etc.
Favorites Bands: Atreyu, MSI, PlayRadioPlay!,System of a Down, Underoath, The Offspring, etc.
Ocupation: An unaccomplished poet (for the time being) and an activist for animal rights

Reply: Alror
Name: Alan
Hobbies: Back yard Games, Drinking, Being Outdoors
Favorites Bands: The String Cheese Incident, Pearl Jam, Derek Trucks Band, Robert Randolph and the Family Band
Occupation: Accountant, Gonna go back to school for my MBA this spring though.

Reply: eriny
Name: Kate
' ' ' ' ' I mean, 21 (plus all the taxes )
Hobbies: travelling (like falling off bolivian precipices), photography (like taking much too many pictures), books (just the same), cinema, running the meadows with my dogs (have 2), cooking, salsa...
Favorites Bands: latest: Les Cowboys Fringants; oldest: The Doors; listing the rest would take several hours and all the page... and some have been mentioned before)
Humour: Jeeves and Wooster's kind
Occupation: archaeologist (unluckily nothing to do with Indiana Jones stuff)
Favorite Foods: chocolate mousse
Favorite Color: red

OK, that part about precipices sounds rather phoney - but my broken hand still hurts me, so the reminiscence is quite acute, I'm afraid I'll post it as it is...
Back to top Go down
https://thct.forumotion.net

Show yourself!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted Cow Tippers :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: